Somaliland is totally different from Somalia, and that Somaliland has a lot of things that Somaliland doesn’t have:
3. Fair Free elections and the citizens vote not the government to select the parliament, president, city council.
4. Thriving Economy
5. Return of the diaspora who are not afraid to return home
6. The people there are law abiding citizens
7. Laws are respected
8. Citizens cooperate with the police and government officials
9. Population growth
10. Honest people
11. Expanding cities and towns
12. Constructions and rebuilding of buildings, roads, highways, bridges, schools, hospitals, police stations
13. Business is everywhere
15. No road blocks inside the city and no police harassment on citizens
16. Free to move around the city without fear
17. Free to move around the whole country without fear
Things I mentioned have more laws then the countries which are not recognized and that Somaliland not recognized is something we need to fight against, for Somaliland getting the recognition it deserves, we can’t only depend on the government for the recognition of Somaliland and the developments of Somaliland we need to take appropriate measures so that will have a seat in New York city at the UN council, so that universities, schools, will be recognized to go abroad to upgrade the studies, so that the Somaliland passport can be travelled all over the world with hesitiation and that the Somaliland driver’s license gets accepted every where in the world. So that more youth employement and opportunities in the country and business will be thriving and Hargeisa will be the next Dubai. We the landers in North America are not active when it comes to our country and to a certain someone who said that I live in Canada and this is not true and I am afraid that you are not living in reality and you have not been living in Canada for a long time like my self, and stop with the denial and work together for Somaliland and for this certain person having parties for may 18th doesn’t count and that’s only time that Somalilanders in the US and Canada get together and they never seem to talk about Somaliland getting recognition or the ongoing developments in Somaliland, and please if any who is offended by this please connect me and my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org .