SOFTWARE ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER
|Job Title||Software Programmer / Analyst||Division/Department||Information Technology|
|Salary Grade/Band||Reports to||Head of IT Department|
|Location / Based in||Hargeisa (Somaliland)||Position||IT Executive|
|Opening Date||Closing Date|
U-Tell FZC is looking for young, talented, analytical software engineer / programmer for their Information Technology division. Short listed candidate will have to perform variety of software development and programming assignments.
Required knowledge and skills must have good practical understanding of object oriented concepts, Web Services, Socket Programming, Interface Programming, and Database Programming with experience of implementation in Java.
.NET (ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#) and, Visual Basic 6. Candidate must have good practical skills in web applications development.
Experience of Telecom IT Applications (Billing, Rating, Mediation, CRM) etc. is plus
1. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
2. Refine data and format into final product.
3. Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts and design documents, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
4. Test and develop programming modifications.
5. Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
6. Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
7. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
8. Confer with users to gain understanding of business requirements. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
9. Write and maintain programming documentation.
10. Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
11. Evaluate business requirement with respect to the defined business processes
[ad#Google Adsense (336×280)]
The programmer must have 3+ years’ experience with:
· Visual Basic .NET / C# / ASP.NET and Visual Basic 6, including the use of program “classes” and creation of DLL’s
· SQL Server databases, SQL 2000/05/08, ADO.NET, Data Access Classes.
· Web Services, Windows Services
· Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
· SourceSafe, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services
· Microsoft Project or Rational Rose.
Knowledge of following protocols and data formats is desired:
· ASN. 1, Binary Data, ASCII, XML based markup formats
· SS7 Signaling, SMPP 3.4, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, SOAP, CORBA,
Experience with the following is desirable but not required:
· MS Word, MS Excel, MS Exchange
· Networking/LANs, TCP/IP protocol
· Software for home infusion/pharmacy/medical operations or billing/claims.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Duty requires extensive work using a computer. Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
Location Office is the Jigjiga-yar Filage near SUNSHINE SCHOOL Over that Contacta US:- These Phone’s and E-mail’s
4428087 telesom or
Send your C.V Following Addresses
+ 252 65200011
Abdinasir D. Guled
NSS, IN, |& SMSC Manager
Office: + 252-2-300071
E-mail: Guled_cabdi@ Hotmail.com
Location: Now in Hargeisa.